There’s nothing better than a fridge full of leftover taco meat, and an endless desire to throw in LOTS of yummy ingredients to eat with it. This is basically a deconstructed taco, and I’m all about it even when it’s not Tuesday.
- 1.5 cups organic girl spring mix
- 1/2 cup cooked taco meat
- 2 TBSP Mexican blend shredded cheese
- a handful of organic cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 organic cucumber, cubed
- 1 Siete grain-free hard taco shell
- 2 TBSP Cindys Kitchen chipotle ranch dressing
- 2 TBSP jarred jalapenos (optional)
Start with a plate full of spring mix, and add all the ingredients on top. Drizzle with dressing and ENJOY!